Product display in retail store is the first point of contact between customer and product.
Setting up a retail product display for your brand can be a lot of fun — and a lot of work.
Retailers have strict size specifications for displays in order to make the best use of available space.
(On the shelves | Beside registers)
- Mostly placed on the shelves, beside registers in the retail store and pharmacy.
- A desktop display can quickly adjust to store space constraints.
- Because the assembly is simple, displays may effectively encourage product sales.
With over thirty years of experience and knowledge about product display in retail stores:
- Kinghome is proud to offer market-approved displays to present our customers’ products in a professional and organized manner.
- Kinghome offers 100% custom multi-material POP display solutions and co-packing services to brands and retailers.
We can help you produce your Retail POP Display and kit packing your products & assemble displays.
Check Co-Packing Service page to see more details.